I understand it’s when bloggers blog about Christmas 🎄 and the details of their day as we get ready for this festive holiday. The birth of Jesus Christ. Family gatherings, Church services, etc., are all a part of what some bloggers share during BLOGMAS🤩My holiday officially began as of 11:15am Wednesday. Went to Macys for a little shopping and walked into a One Day Sale 🤓
- A coat that was $85, was $15.99 for my son
- Sweater, and jeans 👖 came to a final total of $65.
- Blouse 👚 that was too big for me was $20 and wide leg pants 👖 $35.
What a steal!
- Next, picked up son from school early and took him by Nanny so I can return home and get dressed for the work Christmas Party.
- Final Look:
- My Assistant Principal was serenading the retiring 👩🏽🏫 teachers:
- He did a superb job.
- This is the same reception hall I was married in 12 years ago😎
- The management/owners have changed but the feel remains the same.
- We had a blast! Very classy krewe⚜️